We follow guideline given by state government for admission in Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses.
As per state rules from total seats 75% seats are filled by central admission committee, Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC: www.jacpcldce.ac.in) on remaining 25% seats the 10% seats are filled under Management quota and 15% seats are filled under NRI/NRI sponsored quota.
Those who are interested for securing admission under management quota or under NRI/NRI sponsored quota are required to contact institute after 12th board result.
We follow ACPC guideline for giving admission under management quota and NRI/NRI sponsored quota.
Sanctioned intake for the Year 2017-18 (Under Graduate)
|Sr No||Branch||Intake||Filled through ACPC (75%)||NRI/NRI Sponsored seats (15%)||Management Quota seats (10%)|
|4||Electronics & Communication Engineering||60||45||09||06|