Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering is committed to procreate the universally competing engineers, capable of undertaking and conquering professional challenges by nurturing them with analytical and practical knowledge.
- To create excellent teaching learning environment.
- To produce globally competent engineers by enhancing professional skills.
- To nurture engineers with self-confidence and self-reliance for handling the challenges and demands of industry in meaningful and sustainable manner.
- To generate outstanding research environment beneficial to industry and society.
With ability to apply the fundamental knowledge of core Electronics & Communication Engineering and allied mathematical approaches for designing industrial applications
Who are competent, creative and confident professionals for industry and academia with capabilities to solve inter-disciplinary and complex real-time problems.
With capabilities to meet the challenges required to handle the issues of recent upcoming technologies like sensor network, IoT and machine learning.
- With lifelong learning attitude, effective communication skills, ethical values and aptitude of contributing for societal needs.
- To understand the fundamentals of physics and mathematics.
- To apply knowledge of science and mathematics to understand engineering principles.
- To use engineering principles in applied manner for the design and development of electronic systems.
- To utilize engineering methods for collecting technical data and analyze them for meaningful conclusion.
- To work and excel in the core Electronics & Communication Engineering areas for analyzing and solving industrial problems with the aid of advance hardware and software tools.
- To initiate innovative ideas for bringing out engineering solution for complex problems.
- To develop team-spirit and work in united manner.
- To work with professional and ethical responsibility.
- To inculcate an ability to achieve an engineering solution with economical feasibilities.
- To communicate effectively with professionals in the field of engineering.
- To develop an attitude of life-long learning.
- To develop self-confidence and managerial skills for the utilization of engineering knowledge for sustainability.
- To analyze an impact of engineering solutions on society and environment.